Could you help me?

Hey you!
Could you help me?
I've been watching you for a long long time. I wonder how you can do it all. Are you a human? I can't believe that. I know that's so hard for an ordinary human.
Can you tell me your brilliant way "How you can taste an Ice Cream Chocolate whereas you admire Ice Cream Vanilla?" 
I really wanna knows till now. I love ice cream chocolate but it doesn't mean i can taste it forever. Maybe someday or tomorrow i'll lost Chocolate or Chocolate gonna be leaving me. So i must try even make my self loving Vanilla too.


This entry was posted on Minggu, 24 Maret 2013 and is filed under . You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0. You can leave a response.

Leave a Reply

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Followers

Blogroll

Protected by Copyscape Web Copyright Protection Software

Popular Posts

Search This Blog